Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Crafting begins



My little Ella, though not that little anymore, is such a great companion on my many beach excursions. I have been getting ready for our summer Girl Time art classes and my girls have been helping me gather extra supplies. During our full week classes the girls will be finding their own treasures as well as making great crafts with them. So why are we out searching????? It is like I tell my husband, "you can never have to much sea glass." And....I am having fun making examples with my own Beattie Chicks.

This Friday and Saturday we are offering Father's Day crafting. An adult and their child or children can join us for either class to make an awesome Father's Day gift. We are excited that we will have a chance to work with some of our favorite little boys, since we have only ventured into classes for girls. We still have room, so feel free to check out our website and blog for more details - www.beattiechicks.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment