Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Best Day Yet!





We finished our week of Jr. Girl Time with such laughter. The girls amazed me with the creations that they made. Their shadowboxes were fabulous. We gave them prompts and together they wrote a poem about girl time and the sea for the inside. They even came up with the idea of signing each others box. A great sense of togetherness was felt by all.

Our castings with Plaster of Paris did not turn out as well as we would have liked. About half of them were successful. Everyone was great about this - and luckily we had many projects in the works that were loved by all. Looking forward to Sr. Girl Time in August. Definitely will change it up a bit, but will keep some of the same projects.

Enjoyed a great show this past weekend at the Harpswell Festival. Saw so many people we knew and met many others. I just kept pinching myself to make sure it was real. I love where I live. I love what I do. And adore the people that are in my life. Oh, Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment