Friday, April 2, 2010

Things are looking up.



Hehe. Do you get it? Things are looking up...and my little guy is looking up. I am sure I didn't need to explain. Right? Those of you that know know me know that my sense of humor is not by best trait. I tend to not be funny and often don't get it when someone else is joking. Now I was probably funny, but killed the moment by trying to explain it. Oh my.

This little guy went home with my friend Cate as part of my thank you to her for taking photos of all of my softies. Tomorrow is the last day to find my softies at the Veggie Corner. Emelia is hoping that the big purple guy is still there. I tell her she has to stop wishing that they don't sell - since that defeats the purpose. I know she is being kind, but I definitely want them to go with no reservations on this side. If only she would get my hints that the Easter Bunny will be good to her too.

1 comment:

  1. The kids love their little softies. It was good to run into you yesterday, knowing it may be the last time I see you in a while...:(

    ReplyDelete