Thursday, September 24, 2009

11 years!




Grammie Sue kept the girls on Saturday and Sunday so that Bart and I could finally get to celebrate our anniversary. It is amazing how much you can appreciate twenty-fours of couple time. We haven't been alone for that long in such a long time. The good news....I am still the luckiest woman around. I so love my husband and our relationship. I can only imagine how I would feel if we actually had more time together. That will come later. It is nice to think that we still have so much to learn about each other and so much to explore in life. Having Emelia, before we were married, in some ways was hard, but in others it is a blessing. We haven't had that time alone as a married couple before children. We will have that luxury later. For now a night here and there is treasured. And our lives as a family of six is what we are - and a great one we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment