Monday, January 25, 2010

Girl Time Sock Critters




I missed a post after one of my girl time camps and was reminded that they would love to show off some of their sock critters. I am sure that you will all be impressed by their creations and talent. Today we made sea glass girls and I was so pleased with their excitement and own sense of style. I feel like I get this little window into the world of a ten year old and it is a treat. I loved it when one of the girls told me today that my singing definitely would have embarrassed my daughter had she been there. Hehe. Love it! I can't help it that they do not appreciate the songs from The Sound of Music as much as I do. So, we have scheduled a girl time camp on a Friday after school to be followed by pizza and the viewing of The Sound of Music. I am sure they will enjoy it as much as I will. Right?

1 comment: