Sunday, January 17, 2010

Home and my honey



I looked for a picture of my handsome husband to add, but could only find one of him with all of his Red Soxs gear on that he got for Christmas. I don't think he would have appreciated that. So I settled on one of our home that we have built together. A place that we love and fill with good stuff. Yep, definitely a bit sentimental tonight.

Bart and I went on a date tonight. Since there is no school tomorrow and the fact that tomorrow is Bart's birthday, my mom was able to babysit. We went to Freeport to LL Bean where he spent his gift certificates and then to dinner at Broad Arrow Tavern. Not only was the food terrific, but I was reminded, yet again, how blessed I am to have such a great husband. We did a little dreaming and reminiscing - two things I love to do. I don't ever want to be one of those people that look back and say...if only I realized then ..... I realize it now. My dreams have come true and I love the dreams we have for the future. We have a home, four amazing daughters, careers that we enjoy (mine could be more lucrative), amazing families and friends, good health and a happy marriage. Don't get me wrong...we have our struggles. We have some debt we want to get rid of, we need to exercise more, we can't figure out how to get our daughters to do their basic chores and my kitty is in heat and I want her to have kitties (I can't believe I am admitting that on my blog). BUT plain and simple.....I am happy. Happy Birthday Bart, I love you. Hannah

1 comment: