Sunday, January 3, 2010

FAmily Time



I can't beleive that the girls go back to school tomorrow. We have all been so spoiled sleeping late, staying up late and lots and lots of relaxing. We had a fun friend Thanksgiving dinner this afternoon at our house. Again I feel so blessed by the great people in my life.

Any of my friends that read this blog - please take note that we have NOT sent out a holiday card. I think we are going to do a Chinese New Year card instead of Christmas. I so love all the cards we get each year and have a bit of guilt that we are so behind.

I have a Girl Time camp starting tomorrow. The girls have been after me to do more sewing. I have been getting myself together to make that happen. On Thursday I have a younger group also starting. I so love my Girl Time. Hope to post pictures as the camps go on. Last session, I couldn't post pics because the girls were making holiday gifts for their loved ones and many of them check my blog. I hear there has been lots of crafting going on over the break and I hope they all bring their treasures to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment