Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fairs, Fairs, Fairs



We had a great fair in Kennebunk this past weekend. This was our second time doing a fair put on by the School Around Us and it was just as terrific as the first one. I had a hard time not spending all of my $ at the other crafters tables. Leslie and I both enjoyed meeting great people and look forward to seeing many of them at the Consolidated School in Kennebunk on Dec, 5Th.

We will be at Wallingford Farm this Saturday. Our families will be at our other sister-in-laws preparing a holiday meal for us to share after a day of selling our wares. I so look forward to some family time. After this weekend, Leslie and I are going into overdrive to prepare enough holiday crafts to make it through three shows in one weekend. The weekend of December 4,5 and 6Th. We will be participating in the fair at The Harpswell Grange (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), the Consolidated School -in Kennebunk on Saturday, and at Williams-Cone School in Topsham from 10 - 2 on Saturday. Sounds a little crazy, but we have it all figured out. I am actually excited to be able to participate in so many great fairs. We have been working hard to have plenty of great products for all three fairs. I hope to see you all at at least one of the fairs. If you miss us, we will be at Sunsplash, at Bowdoin College on Friday, December 11th.

Now....onto a another subject.....SPELLING! First, I am not a good speller. Second, I make the same grammatical errors over and over and over. Having a mother who is a pro in English does not help. Well it did growing up because she would proof read all of my work. Now.....she tells me days later, after a post has been out for the world to see that I did it again.....
I tend to use "then" when it should be "than". I wonder if you have noticed? Don't tell me if you have. Just smile and try to send me your editing skills telepathically.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how busy you are, not only doing all these fairs, but making product to sell! Can't wait to see you on Monday after your major weekend!

    ReplyDelete