Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This weeks class.

We still have a few spots left for this weeks Beattie Chicks class. It is held in my home studio in Harpswell and starts at 7 and goes to 9 or 10. The cost is $20.00. We have a great group signed up so far and are very excited. Leslie and I got together yesterday to get everything ready. We even have put together some kits so if anyone wants to purchase an additional mirror and the supplies to make another one they can. We want so much to share what we have learned with others. This way, everyone can tap into that creative energy. Please know that with all the classes we offer, people of all artistic levels can attend. We set up the classes so you can follow our pattern as is or adapt it to your liking.

Also, I am preparing for the craft fair at Brunswick High School this Saturday. I hope I will see some of my local friends there.

No comments:

Post a Comment