Monday, November 30, 2009

The Happiness Tree



I had a great time with Lisa Bossi last week at her book signing. We thought we would have a chance to catch up if she wasn't busy. That did not happen! Very happily, I must add. Lisa sold out of all of the books. So many people came out to meet her and to buy the book. LL Beans is carrying the book as well as many other stores. I highly recommend it for anyone on your holiday list. My request of Lisa is to turn some of her amazing illustrations into art for the wall. Anyone that wants to know more about Lisa and her books you can see her button on my blog and it will take you to her website. It happens to be my favorite website -so go check it out.

Started to feel a little panicy tonight about this next week and weekend. I think it may be a bit like writers block....crafters block. Hmmmm. I wonder if that is a real thing? I have decided that it will not last and that I do what I do because I love it and it will all come.

No comments:

Post a Comment