Sunday, October 11, 2009

Eemoo!

When I first had Emelia, my twelve year old daughter, my brother would torment me and call her Eemoo. Let's just say we have one of those sibling things going between us. Now, I never thought that Eemoo fit her, but it sure does fit this little one. He even has a pocket on his backside that I thought would be perfect for little trinkets or love notes for your child. I am definitely going to make more of them.

My fair on Saturday was lovely as far as the day, the location, the company...but not so good for sales. This was a first time gig for this location and though it was organized well, I think it takes time for things to catch on.

We were accepted in the Harvest Festival in York next Saturday. I am hopeful that this will be a good show. I don't know if people are starting to do their holiday shopping yet or not. But this is suppose to be a widely attended event. I will let everyone know. I hope to share my news tomorrow......no, no, no - nobody is pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment