Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mt. Road Mommas at it again.


The Black Cat Ball is happening this coming up Friday. I my craft night ladies and I decided that we needed to dress up this year. Lucky for us I remembered this great hat that Leslie and I made a few years ago. After we made them all, some coming out more intact then others - we went out to my yard and spay painted them. It was a great night. Thank you ladies.

Tonight I am with my Frayed Edges Art quilt ladies. Deborah came into town from Texas and we are enjoying a tonight and tomorrow together. We each brought a decoration and kit for each other to make. I have been having a great time. I will post pics tomorrow I hope.

Anyone that knows my Frayed Edges group, they give the best gifts. Deborah brought my birthday gift and the page she made for my art quilt book. I love them both soooo much. I am going to hang them both in my house. Kathy already gave me a birthday gift, but she forgot and gave me another one. I fessed up, but lucky me, she let me keep it. She knit me a pair of hand warmer/cuff warmer/mittens with no fingers. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment