Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Finally a Work Day.

Nina and I stayed home today. We were invited to a brunch with our girlfriends, but I forced myself to stay home. I have been so busy that I have not had the time to craft lately and time is running out before our first holiday show. Nina enjoyed creating today as well. She played with stamps, cut fabric for us to sew on the machine and traced cookie cutters. She really wanted to paint, but I was having a hard enough time getting my sewing done. I do love that she likes to do arts and crafts. She almost likes it too much. Does that make sense?

Have some great new softies to share with you. My friend Deborah, from my Frayed Edges Art Quilting group, brought me an awesome wool sweater all the way from Texas. It is funny how happy I was to receive a sweater, that I am going to cut up. I enjoyed her more then the sweater though. We just had our yearly overnight at Kathy's this past Sunday. All of us were there. I have some great pictures to share. We each brought a kit to share, with a holiday decoration to make. It is so great to have friends that you can share your life with and also enjoy crafting with.

No comments:

Post a Comment