Monday, February 2, 2009

Cleaning out my studio!


My time is up....it is time to clean.  My mother would be oh so pleased.  Maybe I can even convince her to help- hint, hint mom.  Since Bart finished my studio this past fall I haven't spent any time going through all my stuff and organizing.  I am ready to let go of things, I haven't used and have order with what I do have.  Anyone interested in any supplies let me know.  I have started working on a few classes for kids and adults.  My hopes are to provide a location for people to be creative.  Whether they do their own thing or I share my many obsessions. More to come soon. 

Dont forget to start your valentines.  Nina and I are going to make a few mobiles today. We plan to melt old crayons on to wax paper and then cut out hearts and hang them from a stick from outside.   They look great hanging in front of a window. 

Have a great day. 


1 comment:

  1. Hey, check out mdreeland.com
    Some really cool art.
    I took him to the senior prom you know?

    D

    ReplyDelete