Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dancing Queens

I love it when my girls put on shows.  Often when Emma comes over, she and Ella come up with a play or dance to perform.  On this occasion everyone joined in.  This is a positive to having four children - there are enough of us to make up our own play, baseball team,  choir..... and also enough of us to make it impossible to fly anywhere $$$$$.  We don't eat out much and love hand -me- downs.  I just wouldn't have it any other way.  It makes my new outlook on life easier - when it isn't just a choice, but necessary.  Bart and I are committed to consuming less, reusing what we have, and supporting those around us.  Wow, I sound like a Hallmark card.  I definitely did not abide by this over the holidays, and do slip at times, but in my heart - this will be my reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment