Sunday, February 22, 2009

Frayed Edges

This great rug is being made by my good friend and fellow "Frayed Edges" member Kate Cutko.  We meet once a month a share our artsy creations - usually art quilts, and give each other feedback and encouragement.  We also eat yummy food and devour each others art books.  Kate downloaded a utube video on how to make this rug from fabric scraps and now I am in love.  I just have to make one.  Anyone interested in taking this on with me?
I hope to share the link with all of you...... trying now.  

http-::whimfield.com:2008:02:how-to-make-a-rag-rug-the-basics:.webloc      Well - that is it, but I don't think it copied like a link.  I can try again.....  Let me know if anyone wants it.  I would also welcome advice as how to put the link in the post.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the rug! I'll teach you how to put the link in today when I come over to play! Maybe we can get started on our rugs!!! Love ya darlin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know how to buy some of your soft dolls! I LOVE that Panda.

    teri

    ReplyDelete